Ensure DNS reliability and performance
A robust DNS Service is critical to the success of every online business. As enterprises increasingly depend on the Internet to generate revenues and cost savings, the importance of their DNS infrastructure and its potential as a single point of failure also increases.
DNS is the essential fabric that holds the internet together. Web servers, email servers, FTP servers, media servers and other public IP networks all exist and are accessible using DNS. Every day, millions of people around the world visit these servers by typing in the domain names. And each time they do, a critical and time-sensitive process begins behind the scenes.
If DNS did not exist, the web would not be as advanced as it is today. Simply put, DNS is the essential first link in an entire chain of internet connectivity. It is because of this that companies should consider DNS even more important than their web sites, yet many don’t. Most companies will spend considerable resources on multiple web servers, databases, redundancy and clustering, but sit back satisfied with two low-end DNS servers hosted by their ISP on the same subnet.
The Total Uptime Technologies Global DNS Solution
Total Uptime Technologies Global DNS helps companies completely eliminate downtime due to DNS outages, DDoS attacks, local disasters and other catastrophic events by utilizing our globally redundant DNS network. Our network is monitored 24/7/365 to ensure 100% guaranteed uptime and speedy resolution of your domains.
Here are a few reasons to choose Cloud DNS:
- Minimal Upfront Investment
- 100% Uptime Guarantee
- Web-based DNS Management Tool
- 32 Globally Positioned Name Servers ensures that there is no single point of failure
- Name Servers are on a redundant network with multiple high-speed connections to the internet
- Proprietary, secure non-BIND software
- 24/7/365 DNS monitoring and management
- 24/7/365 technical/customer support
Through a state-of-the-art web based management system, IT Managers can administer their DNS in realtime. Changes made are immediately propagated to all of our globally positioned datacenters. This diversity ensures that even if there were significant disruption to large portions of the Internet, your DNS would still resolve.
Blog Posts you Might Find Interesting
- A Hosted DNS Server Service – Is it right for you?
- IT DRP – What is your IT Disaster Recovery Plan for DNS?
- Cloud-based DNS outperforms in-house systems, study shows
- A DNS Failover Service – Is it right for you?