The Ultimate Traffic Management Tool… In the Cloud!
Direct visitors based on performance, availability, geography and more!
Total Uptime’s Cloud Load Balancing gives you complete control over network traffic BEFORE it gets to the datacenter. Our solution improves local, regional and global performance as remote users have sessions routed to the closest and/or best performing location based on parameters you choose. Using complex algorithms to best determine geographic and network proximity, the Global Load Balancer continuously monitors numerous site-level health attributes to ensure optimum management of network traffic. This Load Balancing provides critical business continuity and global disaster recovery support in case of site-level disruptions and outages. If a data center goes offline, each user’s session is transparently redirected by the Global Load Balancer to another location without the user having any knowledge of the changeover.
VIDEO: See how we make it easy to configure Cloud Load Balancing!
Ensure 100% Application Availability
- Implement network failover and high availability
- Optimize multi-site deployments
- Ensure users’ Web experience is the fastest
- Define policy metrics through our GUI for ease of use and deployment
- Deploy geographic and network proximity policy metrics
Load Balancing and Failover without using DNS
Total Uptime Technologies Global Load Balancing functionality extends load balancing to a global geographic scale without using the typical DNS proxy method. It adds another layer of High Availability and performance to applications by routing traffic using our global IP Anycast Network. Load Balancing technology that relies on DNS for GEO location and routing are inferior and unpredictable due to outdated databases and DNS cache problems that result in alienating clients with outdated DNS cache. By using a non-DNS method of load balancing, the Total Uptime customer regains complete control.
Complete Control over Traffic Routing
Disaster recovery and Failover
- Provide an extra level of High Availability to important applications
- Direct requests based on availability or health of the application
Active RTT (Round Trip Time)
- Send client connections to the fastest responding data center
- Based on ping or DNS response time
- Send client connections to the “closest” physical data center
- Send client connections to servers offering a specific language
- Send client connections to the data center with the most available remaining capacity
- Send client connections to the data center that has the highest combined score
- Send client connections to the data center with the most available active servers
- Query the bandwidth utilization of each site
- Select the site(s) whose bandwidth utilization has not exceeded a configured threshold during the most recent query interval